RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet flame job!!

Was for sale in Feb at the BIG-E bike show, wonder if a NE rider bought it and if they are a member now.

·
Registered
246 Posts
$22,000 with a MA phone#. DragonRider you could always call and see if he is a member and if he has sold it yet. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If this guy got 22K then DarkStar should get around 50k....it doesn't even have all the chrome goodies!! Sorry guys...this probably means it is still for sale unless he found a sucker to buy it for that price.

PitBull, not as clever as you with the rezizing of things /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
54 Posts
****, give a novice like me another 15k (minus the 7k on the bike that I spent), and I'll make a BIKE that will make that one look like a moped!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I don't recognize it, or the paint. I don't see anything even near 10,000 in that one. Of course, may be quite different in person. Don't see where it compares to DarkStars.

·
Registered
477 Posts
The name on the tank says PRA Kustoms. The bike has nice paint, NOS, exposed pulley, Corbin seat, aftermarket mirrors, chrome gripes and yami mini floorboards, left and right side scoop clean up (assume it has some form of BAK), front signals, side plate mount (along with rear mud flap chop), Rip Saws turned out, and a Silverstar light bulb in the headlight. From what I see in the two pictures anyway. Even with a Power Commander nothing worth close to 22K so to me they are looking to score a home run at the show. I checked Yahoo and here's a number if anyone is interested.

PRA KUSTOMS, WARE, MA.
Phone:
413-277-0003

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
He'll be lucky to get half his asking price....but then again, there's a fool born every minute. But I've seen nicer Warriors sell for less.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
some people will pay a $1.00 for a Loaf of Bread and some $2.00.. It the same Bread..

·
Registered
3 Posts
pra kustoms

we are prakustoms i just found this post on accident, we were not asking 22k for sure haha somebody that bought it was asking that..anyways who owns this bike now?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts