RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I only have room in the garage for something thin that can be leaned up against a wall. ;)
Plus if it's used, the warden won't know its value.
There are so many back trails here. I would like to go out and find some hidden gems out there in some caves.

·
Super Moderator
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All I have is desert near me in Las Vegas. Thought I might be able to find some cool stuff way down some crazy dusty roads that the trucks might not bother with.
Trying to decide what might be best for that adventure.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
KLR650s are a popular option for enduro style adventure bikes as well.
Friend of mine owned this ages ago and I had the chance for a qick street test. Great power, felt like a lot of fun.

Edit: this was one of those green enduros, street legal (well, exhaust to debat ;)). The more mondern KLRs have that adventure/travelgravel style. Anyway, looking good.(y)

·
Registered
2003 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
1,232 Posts
I have a plan!
Speaking of deserts. I saw my first Africa Twin yesterday. I came to the conclusion that if I wanted to ride one I’d need 2 stepladders and a block and tackle to get me onto the seat. Oh and I’d need a parachute if I wanted to get off.

·
Registered
2002 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
37 Posts
Speaking of deserts. I saw my first Africa Twin yesterday. I came to the conclusion that if I wanted to ride one I’d need 2 stepladders and a block and tackle to get me onto the seat. Oh and I’d need a parachute if I wanted to get off.
I can't quite stand with both feet flat at a stop with my GSA fully upright. Keeps me on my toes.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts