RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres like 250 in there any way to delete them all at once other wise it could take three days one at a time??

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
There is no way to delete them all at once. To be honest, I never thought someone would ever have that many pics in their gallery!

This post is a few days old so I don't want to go in and delete them all on you guys now. If you still want them deleted post back and I will try to take care of it.

I am without my workstation at home these days so that is why I haven't been able to do much with this site.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't relize that it would delete the Pics in the Topics so never mind.. Just a thought.. Not that big of a deal..

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

CarKnee, we aren't talking about the gallery pics. I think everyone is talking about the ones posted in past topics. You know, the ones you get to by clicking on My Files.

I forgot where that is... I hate look stuff up

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Ah, ok. Yes, that would really mess the forum up! I wouldn't recommend doing that. lol.

Why do you want to delete stuff? Are there problems because there are too many?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Iam not going to now because i know what happens but when you have 400 pics loaded it takes about 45 seconds for them to load even with Firefox and roadrunner cable.. Thanks for the answer.. You ever going to show up at a warrior fest???

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ohiomike
You ever going to show up at a warrior fest???

I have been offline the last month or so. I just got my computer setup tonight... I will catch up on the threads and see when/where it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts