RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad to say that i will be a new owner of a 2006 candy red, warrior. its awesome (YOU ALL KNOW THAT), V&H Pipes, Power commander, speedstar intake, foward extentions. wider foot pegs. and a bunch of other little stuff. I now cannot wait until the constant 50 degree weather rolls by. just then will i fully be able to apprecieate it. My first bike was a SV650, and from the sounds of it, this will rock my world. just need to ride it to get used to the legs infront of me, not under me. So anyone in wisconsin, shout out, as i have a bunch of friends that love to ride, and we go on weekend cruises all over SE Wisconsin, yes i know its not the twistys like out west, but we get pretty darn close.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Well I dont live in Wisconsin but welcome from Southern California. I too own a 06 red warrior and rode a upright Suzuki GS1100esd before so I can relate on getting use to the forward reach pegs. I actully installed floorboards on mine which helped. The warrior has lots of power which I am sure you will like. Just take you time on the mods because it add up quickly.

Dont forget to say hi too in the Red Warrior Club. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52224

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome, I also upgraded from a 650 (Vstar). You're gonna love it! Cue Tom Petty. . ."The waiting is the hardest part"

·
Administrator
28,953 Posts
Did you bring the Beast home yet?!

gtpracr99 said:
I'm glad to say that i will be a new owner of a 2006 candy red, warrior. its awesome (YOU ALL KNOW THAT), V&H Pipes, Power commander, speedstar intake, foward extentions. wider foot pegs. and a bunch of other little stuff. I now cannot wait until the constant 50 degree weather rolls by. just then will i fully be able to apprecieate it. My first bike was a SV650, and from the sounds of it, this will rock my world. just need to ride it to get used to the legs infront of me, not under me. So anyone in wisconsin, shout out, as i have a bunch of friends that love to ride, and we go on weekend cruises all over SE Wisconsin, yes i know its not the twistys like out west, but we get pretty darn close.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts