RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
made an avatar for my sig, and it was showing up, but now it isn't. i looked in the forum rules and didn't see where they were prohibited, but perhaps i missed it. is that why it's not showing up?

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by torque

made an avatar for my sig, and it was showing up, but now it isn't. i looked in the forum rules and didn't see where they were prohibited, but perhaps i missed it. is that why it's not showing up?

Where is the file stored at? This can be very confusing but we have seen it the past. Some servers have a limit on your bandwidth and when you reach that limit, they ignore your request for that day thus sometimes you see the picture and sometimes you don't.

Keep in mind that each time a member looks at your post, the file is accessed from the server and that counts against your bandwidth usage.

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by torque

Where is the file stored at? This can be very confusing but we have seen it the past. Some servers have a limit on your bandwidth and when you reach that limit, they ignore your request for that day thus sometimes you see the picture and sometimes you don't.

Keep in mind that each time a member looks at your post, the file is accessed from the server and that counts against your bandwidth usage.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i'm not to computer savvy, but it doesn't sound like this photoisland.com is going to be of much use. they do free image hosting, but i guess it's not much use

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
What do I have to type to get my sig shown? I had on and the web sit I was using went out and I do not remember what to type. I put it in the gallery so I have the url but I need like [image] or something else there?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts