RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made an avatar for my sig, and it was showing up, but now it isn't. i looked in the forum rules and didn't see where they were prohibited, but perhaps i missed it. is that why it's not showing up?

·
Registered
716 Posts
quote:Originally posted by torque

made an avatar for my sig, and it was showing up, but now it isn't. i looked in the forum rules and didn't see where they were prohibited, but perhaps i missed it. is that why it's not showing up?

Where is the file stored at? This can be very confusing but we have seen it the past. Some servers have a limit on your bandwidth and when you reach that limit, they ignore your request for that day thus sometimes you see the picture and sometimes you don't.

Keep in mind that each time a member looks at your post, the file is accessed from the server and that counts against your bandwidth usage.

·
Registered
716 Posts
quote:Originally posted by torque

Where is the file stored at? This can be very confusing but we have seen it the past. Some servers have a limit on your bandwidth and when you reach that limit, they ignore your request for that day thus sometimes you see the picture and sometimes you don't.

Keep in mind that each time a member looks at your post, the file is accessed from the server and that counts against your bandwidth usage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.