RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully i dont get a whole bunch of s*&t for this post but is there a member out there that has a map for the following mods. samsons ground pounders, vbak, ais block off? i am new to the whole maps so if this is a redundant post let me know. i can take it. i plan on getting a custom map done but with the weather the way it is in ia i prolly wont get it done till next summer.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I had a custom map made for the VBAK, AIS blockoff, and Samson Rip Saws (same as ground pounders, just different tips), and Khrome Werks HP-Plus baffles.

Are you running baffled?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes, the baffles did quiet down the exhaust a lot. After getting the bike dyno tuned, I ended up pulling the baffles because I liked the loud exhaust. ;)

I lost some power and torque, but the sound is awsome. hehe

As soon as I can borrow the laptop, I'll get the map off of the PCIII and email it.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,711 Posts
Did you look here: http://rswarrior.com/files/folders/pciii_maps/default.aspx

You might have already checked theDynojet website map database.

fdwarrior said:
hopefully i dont get a whole bunch of s*&t for this post but is there a member out there that has a map for the following mods. samsons ground pounders, vbak, ais block off? i am new to the whole maps so if this is a redundant post let me know. i can take it. i plan on getting a custom map done but with the weather the way it is in ia i prolly wont get it done till next summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts