RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't think there's many warrior riders around arkansas.... I saw a dude on one at the Honda dealership the other day, but that's the only one I've seen.

I live in Russellville, and we have a few guys (I'm the only warrior owner) that go riding Sunday mornings.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sure am, the wife and I are heading up there Friday morning. We're not riding though. Just going for a sniff around and see what's up, seeing as it's our first time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bikes, Blues and BBQ was superb. I got to ride the R1 and the Raider. I rode the Kawi, Mean Street, z1000, and Versys. Sure makes me appreciate my warrior, only one that even came close was the z1000 for fun, but it was so uncomfortable, I couldn't stand be on it more than the 15 minute test run. We'll definiately go back next year.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I live in Alexander (20mi w- of Little Rock) and just bought a new 07 warrior. My wife and I loved the demo rides too but not much else. Overpriced fair food, four dollar beer, eight dollar margarita's and tons of T-shirt vendors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Live in Mountain Home. Friends and I ride at least once or twice a month over in the Jasper area south to Marshall and all points east/west and in between. All my riding pals are on Honda VTX bikes. Yeah...yeah... I know....I need to find some new friends
. Always looking to meet other folks on the road and enjoya ride together. Don't do the Bikes, Babes n BBQ thing...too many people and all. I prefer to ride winding roads and hills with very few folks on the road besides me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
any of you watching the warriorfest thread. They are trying to get a ride and group thingy from tenn. to ark. That should be alot of fun. I'll be making that.

Also a few times a year I head that way for a few weeksor so . I'll post up next time I'm headed that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts