RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attila's new paint job got it's first showing yesterday on our run to the ACE Cafe in London. He's asked me to post up a few pics on his behalf.

This paintwork is truly stunning and as ever the pics do not do it total justice. The theme is 'Remembrance' and the bike has been painted a beautiful blue that has a 'cracked marble' effect, very very sweet. Worth every ounce of effort Marc, you were the star of the show yesterday.

Insert Image:

85.95 KB

Insert Image:

80 KB

Insert Image:

43.41 KB

Insert Image:

55.51 KB

Insert Image:

50.76 KB

Insert Image:

51.36 KB

Insert Image:

91.76 KB

Beautiful Blue Warriors side by side. [8D] Shame that we couldn't get Darkstar, Vector and Amospro alongside us.

Insert Image:

91.26 KB

Insert Image:

84.34 KB

Some more pics in Attila's Gallery here: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51844

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I really like the cracked marble effect and the theme! By the way, that other beautiful blue bike is also one of my favorites! Thanks for posting Andy!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Very Nice Attila!
Cheers Darkstar nicked the painted forks idea from you, so thankyou Sir[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Absolutely cracking paint job and what it stands for. As Andy said it looks better in the flesh. Nice one Marc.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Eric357

Great look. I like the theme of the bike.
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Cheers Eric it may have the BRIT flag flying but that don,t mean it only remembers the english fallen but all brothers who stood and fell next to us TRUE brothers in arms

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you lot think Attila's bike is finnished keep on watching i have more ideas for it but thankyou for the comments on what i have done so far

·
Registered
405 Posts
I agree, that paint rocks, actually, they both have amazing paint jobs. I wanted to say something about it a few days ago when i say it.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Great looking bike! I love the paint job and especially the color! [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]
Like Brit said, it's really too bad we can't get a blue Warrior
gathering. I know I'm opening a can or worms here, but I really
think blue is the perfect color for this beast![/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

1 - 20 of 46 Posts