RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you may or may not know my e-mail is on the fritz lately, but we'll give a shot at this now that I figured a way to reply and forward my e-mails now.

I need everyone who won something this last go round to shoot me an e-mail with the following:
Your name
Your RSWARRIOR name
Your complete mailing address
Your phone numbers (home, cell, work, just let me know which one are which)
The Prize you won.
If you need a size (for a shirt) the size you need.

Please also cc the e-mail to [email protected] as well just incase I have more technical difficulties.

Thanks again to all who entered, you guys rock!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
OK.........What is the Story here with the OE Giveaway.......I and a few other members have not been contacted by OE or Rob about the giveaway........besides this post, nothing......Thanks!

Ed

·
Registered
257 Posts
Rob I contacted you about the T-shirt and you said you were going to see what you had in bigdaddy sizes (I wear a XXXL (maybe a XXL)). I haven't heard back from that point.

If that doesn't work maybe you can give me a good deal on a carbon scoop? PM me please.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
OK............Not to be a Prick, BUT WTF Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Offer a Give Away and have not STEPPED UP and Delivered the Goods!!!!

Tired of hearing about the email problems already.........step up or step off....hand the ball over to someone at OE who can deliver the goods.........Yes, I am being harsh, but someone has to be...........

Bad OE, Bad Rob............I knew it was too good to be true when I won this give away.............

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys.

The scoop shipped earier this week, the gift certificates are on file as a credit on all of those who e-mailed me, and T-shirts (as per a call to my vendor) should be delivered via UPS Friday and will be shipped out on Monday to all that responded. WE were out of some sizes and had to make up some BIG DOG sizes for a couple of the winners. Otherwise you guys would have gotten a white Orient Express shirt, not bad but I wanted you guys to get black shirts with a Warrior on it. You'll get your pair to ED so just be patient. Originally i thought we were doing this give away a couple of months ago when we actually had everything in stock but things got confused and we didn't get on board till the Sept give away.

Everyone will get what's coming to them, as always, I will personally assure that.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Yes..........I got my 108ci T-Shirt...........??? Don't even have a 108ci, but what the **** its free............the T-Shirt that is.......don't think it had any OrientExpress markings or Logo on it either............

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kyle, shoot me a PM or e-mail, if I remember right one e-mail that I forwarded got lost, I'll shoot you out a shirt on Saturday via US mail. Ed, I owe you another shirt anyway, PM me your addy.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts