RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the left side column their are notations like Go-ped with some stars under it and others like Virago with stars? What does this mean?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Like a ranking or level you have achieved while a member here. As you post more, your franking changes, your title and amount of stars increases.

Look here:http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42621&SearchTerms=rankings

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
History will judge you on the quality of your posts, not on the number. Some members spend more time on this site than riding or doing mods. What's the fun in that? I came to this forum in late 2003 and then in January 2005 I changed my forum name to my ride name so my post count started over (so I admit I've posted more than it shows). Still, I have not been the most prolific poster in the forum. I'm in Oregon for a couple of years so the winters will leave me more time to post, probably. I'm hoping to finish a few mods I didn't have time for in Arizona because I was riding all the time (and somehow still no tickets!). There is so much information here that you can do almost anything if you also have a service manual. IMHO its not the number of posts, its the character of your bike and how you've made it your own. Now I'm going back to bed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts