RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in austin and have only met 1 other person by random with a warrior.

everyone asks me what kind of bike i have..

i tell them "its a baddass one, thats what kind"

Maybe its a good thing not to have many like mine around cuz i get all the attention.

but it sure would be nice to be able to speak warrior to a fellow rider in person

hit me up if yall are out there

IF YOUR NOT RIDING A WARRIOR...........WELL..........YOUR NOT RIDING A BIKE..............YOUR RIDING A SCOOTER! hahaha

·
Registered
619 Posts
I am in Killeen at the moment but will be moving to west tx soon. But will still be around the area for events and such.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm in Fredericksburg. We ride every weekend. Sometimes we meet in Johnson city sometimes in FBG. Your always welcome to ride with us, We ride anywhere from 100 to 400 miles per ride.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In 3 years I've seen 4 warriors

And I ride with my buddy who has one every weekend.... It's been riding season almost non stop through winter....

Like I said I while back in this thread, it's nice to be unique......but

Where the **** are y'all... Come ride with us

Offical_kia At yahoo dot com (offical is misspelled on purpose)

Email your number and let's ride

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm from Killeen, but currently in Afghaniland.
When I get back, I'll look you up and see when you are riding.
I would like to do a long trip sometime next year.

Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am from Austin too (well, technically from Pflugerville :)) Bought warrior recently and riding it mostly to work and back home right now. Somebody parks roadstar (not warrior) at the same parking lot, but looks like we come/leave office at different time.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I live in Bastrop and work in Austin. I only see a few Warriors tearing it up. I think I'll ride over to the expo center on Saturday for the hot rod show.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I'm gonna go to ROT this year I skipped last year maybe we can all meet up out there or somewhere around town
Like twin peaks or bikinis or 6th street ...........

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will be home on Leave from Afghanistan first 2 weeks of July, looking for some group rides in Austin area. Would love to meet up with some of ya'll and do some riding. Let me know.

Mike

·
Registered
160 Posts
I was just about to post a new thread asking if anyone would be attending ROT lol. Hi everyone, I'm Tanner, I live in Dripping Springs, girlfriend lives in Austin between Riverside and Oltorf on the east side of 35... we shall be attending :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
My wife and I will be going...
One or two of our oldest son's his fighters are fighting at the MMA fight.

God Bless,
Doc S

·
Registered
37 Posts
im in pflugerville, just got a warrior and ride it as much as possible, solo or with other bikes, anybody want to go for a cruise? havent seen any other warriors

·
Registered
92 Posts
Okay, I'm just putting this out there. I'm living in the Marble Falls area. I just got my warrior back after 3 years in storage. In the process of getting her road ready now, shopping for insurance and what not. I'd be willing to hook up with some folks in the area for some week end rides. Let me know.

Breaux

·
Registered
37 Posts
I make the ride up 1431 to Marble Falls if its sunny and I'm free! go up there often! we should definitely meet up, i know only of 1 other warrior in austin that i ride with

1 - 20 of 23 Posts