RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
1431? Why not. I'm free most weekends if I can get a kitchen pass from the wife. It's been a long time since I had another warrior to ride with. I'm new here so I really don't know the roads that well, but I'm sure between the two of us we can figure out a ride or two. Let's do it. The weather's getting warmer and the warrior is ready to go.

·
Registered
37 Posts
1431? Why not. I'm free most weekends if I can get a kitchen pass from the wife. It's been a long time since I had another warrior to ride with. I'm new here so I really don't know the roads that well, but I'm sure between the two of us we can figure out a ride or two. Let's do it. The weather's getting warmer and the warrior is ready to go.
Just this past week alone i rode 1431 to marble falls from cedar park like 4 times at the least haha. With a group and other friends as well. Send me a text and we can go from there. five one two. Two zero three, one three zero two

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just moved to south Austin. I need to find a shop here where I can get a custom 2 person seat. Anyone have ideas?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts