RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears Australia has gone silent.
We still have a few Warriors around, so what is happening :confused:

So send a wave, post, PM if still active.
And don't forget to stay upright, not enough parts going around anymore

Dutch :cool:

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
I have noticed too. And it's your summer. Hope everyone is okay. I wish some would get together a shared-spares program again. I cannot help again but I think probably there are several who know how to get it done at lowest possible cost. Like gathering the po arts locally and shipping in bulk between business addresses. I think Heff had a shopper at a port somewhere.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have noticed too. And it's your summer. Hope everyone is okay. I wish some would get together a shared-spares program again. I cannot help again but I think probably there are several who know how to get it done at lowest possible cost. Like gathering the po arts locally and shipping in bulk between business addresses. I think Heff had a shopper at a port somewhere.

Thanks AZ, all good, as there is not a lot happening here.
When the need comes, we will do something like that again.
There are some ways to reduce the cost...

Dutch

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hi Dutch, we need another WWW to get the mob out of their stupor. Hope your going well and getting a ride in now and then. Being hot and humid, I have been helping a mate out with his boat , next week riding my Diavel down to Philip island for the world superbikes.
Take care

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm here, I'm an Ex Warrior owner that I dearly regret selling, one day when I stop doing all the other stuff I do I hope to get another ..

I used to be Baldy but lost my log in details now i'm Baldy-Oz

Safe Riding all

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm here, I'm an Ex Warrior owner that I dearly regret selling, one day when I stop doing all the other stuff I do I hope to get another ..

I used to be Baldy but lost my log in details now i'm Baldy-Oz

Safe Riding all

Don't wait to long, life is too short and riding times should be soo much longer.

Welcome back Baldy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Dutch,

I'm still around and checking in occasionally.

Bike is basically mothballed at the moment (-4 in Canberra this morning).

My login has changed so I'm now Vtwin instead of oldmate.

Cheers,

Trev

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi from Sydney. Midnight warrior rider here. Bike is now 10 years old and done 50,000 kms. I road it exclusively from the time I bought it for about 5 years after as I had no car. All weather, all around the city including the city and back.

I still ride from time to time, but now I have a crap commute into an industrial zone where the roads are covered in concrete dust so rather than risk dropping it I just drive.
Pictures below, has tailgunner exhaust, LED lighting throughout.

https://i.imgur.com/prfHhr8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rTwlWv9r.jpg

I was considering selling it, and I might for the right offer, but I am about to move both company and house again, and I might have the opportunity to ride to and from work again.
So anyone left out there, was it worth keeping/selling the beast that is the warrior ?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey old friend,

Wow Canberra, that's a change over Brissy.
Trust all is well with you and the fam.
Is your mobile number still the same?

Hey Dutch,

I'm still around and checking in occasionally.

Bike is basically mothballed at the moment (-4 in Canberra this morning).

My login has changed so I'm now Vtwin instead of oldmate.

Cheers,

Trev

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Dementation,

First time I hear from you here.
Selling the girl is always an option, but not a good one IMHO.
There is a ride coming up soon, WWW (search for it in the Au forum)
Might be a nice opertunity to join and say hello to the fellow riders

Hi from Sydney. Midnight warrior rider here. Bike is now 10 years old and done 50,000 kms. I road it exclusively from the time I bought it for about 5 years after as I had no car. All weather, all around the city including the city and back.

I still ride from time to time, but now I have a crap commute into an industrial zone where the roads are covered in concrete dust so rather than risk dropping it I just drive.
Pictures below, has tailgunner exhaust, LED lighting throughout.

https://i.imgur.com/prfHhr8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rTwlWv9r.jpg

I was considering selling it, and I might for the right offer, but I am about to move both company and house again, and I might have the opportunity to ride to and from work again.
So anyone left out there, was it worth keeping/selling the beast that is the warrior ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts