RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can see the color changes coming, I'm new to the area and would love to go exploring but love riding with some friends as well.
Any groups out in this area planning any warrior style scenic rides for the fall season? Let me know, would love to ride along, meet some new people and enjoy some of what Utah has to offer.
I Live near Salt Lake City and I know there are places to see not to far away.

Regards

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Ill ride, not sure where to ride up your way but Nebo loop in south utah county is great as well as a couple others

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Send me a PM if you end up organizing something Jdawg, I'm up for a ride sometime. I haven't done much riding down there so it's all good/new to me. I'd like to meet some other Utah guys

·
Registered
2,413 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Jbat (Justin) is a good man. Jealous, you guys have some awesome terrain to explore and enjoy. Was in CO in July and wanted to ride into Arches/Moab, but 114 degrees! Assume fine now...

Have fun.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Meet at Payson Chevron just off the first exit, 10:00. Sound ok? This is assuming its not raining. If its raining I, will stay in bed.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Meet at Payson Chevron just off the first exit, 10:00. Sound ok? This is assuming its not raining. If its raining I, will stay in bed.
I'm gonna have to sit this one out today, have fun

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just went for a nice little ride up emigration canyon yesterday. You can make it as long as you want though. You can head down other canyons when you hit the top.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts