RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Got onto BP, he is 90% at the moment if work (I think the missus) OK,s it.
I am arseuming this is a warrior only weekend?

·
Registered
129 Posts
This forum is awesome! I hope I can get out on this ride. Do you organise regular rides? Id be happy to organise some as well at some stage if people are keen in the future after this epic one.

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
This forum is awesome! I hope I can get out on this ride. Do you organise regular rides? Id be happy to organise some as well at some stage if people are keen in the future after this epic one.
Yeah Scott, now that I have your number I can let you know. We try to get together every couple of months in Brisbane, the NSW boys do their thing and we have a bit annual ride as well.

Heff

·
Registered
255 Posts
Just a thought ladies and gents, those riders coming down from Queensland.
With Wednesday the 25th of April being a public holiday, Anzac Day, all we'd need to do is take Thursday the 26th off and we could extend the ride a couple of days.
Possibly staying at Uralla the first night and an extra night at Gingers Creek on Thursday night.
Even you Greg down in Victoria could take the Thursday of and take a couple of days to come up.

Let us know your thoughts, Hendo.

·
Registered
426 Posts
hi guys,
I have booked the Thursday and Friday off and am planning on leaving Thursday morning as I wont be able to get someone to look after the dogs for that long. My thinking was that Lynley and I can ride about half way (maybe Glenn Innes) and stay there thursday night as its 700KM for me to Gingers Creek which is a bit much in one hit and I was hoping to meet up with the rest of you as you came through, but if you are leaving on Wednesday, I will have to meet you there, so let me know what the go is?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Now I have repairs to do before I can join you all. Hoping to do it though. If anyone knows where theres some spare parts let me know. Mainly just right side brake lever and pedal/lever and its mount.. i got pretty lucky overall I guess

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Now I have repairs to do before I can join you all. Hoping to do it though. If anyone knows where theres some spare parts let me know. Mainly just right side brake lever and pedal/lever and its mount.. i got pretty lucky overall I guess
Did you have a fall?
Check Ebay sometimes people wreck and part out bikes.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Confirmed so far
Heff
Dtart
Lynley
Hendo
Hans (one night)
Longy
Spokes
Matt
Strud
Lofty
Mad Mike
Blackie

Plus:
Mal
Stocko

We Will be leaving on Friday so you Queenslanders need to decide where you're going to be so we can meet up with you IF you're not already down there.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Confirmed so far
Heff
Dtart
Lynley
Hendo
Hans (one night)
Longy
Spokes
Matt
Strud
Lofty
Mad Mike
Blackie

Plus:
Mal
Stocko

We Will be leaving on Friday so you Queenslanders need to decide where you're going to be so we can meet up with you IF you're not already down there.
BP (Trev) has confirmed he is coming, waiting a reply from another warrior owner.
Thats 13 warriors and 2 other so far, not a bad roll up.:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Did you have a fall?
Check Ebay sometimes people wreck and part out bikes.
Unfortunately yes. Luckily it seems rhs peg and pipes took 99percent of it. Otherwise just scratched brake lever, rear indicator and Warrior badge took brunt for the tank which is good. I really just need to figure out what is bent in the rear brake lever. Lever or mount.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If we're in Glenn Innes Friday morning where and when would be best place to meet you lot Spokes, in case the QLD are leaving Weds?:)

Confirmed so far
Heff
Dtart
Lynley
Hendo
Hans (one night)
Longy
Spokes
Matt
Strud
Lofty
Mad Mike
Blackie

Plus:
Mal
Stocko

21 - 40 of 70 Posts