RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Heff,
waiting for a reply from the Mexicans, are you boys def leaving on Wednesday now, just trying to work out if anyone going Thursday or where to meet up with anyone Friday morning as don't really want to ride all the way with just me n Lynley, seems a bit of a pointless exercise, the idea is to ride
together. lol
D'tart, Hendo replied and yes I'm keen too. Tried several times to get hold of Dutch and he cant be bothered to ring back so no bothering any longer.

Heff:D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
D'tart, Hendo replied and yes I'm keen too. Tried several times to get hold of Dutch and he cant be bothered to ring back so no bothering any longer.

Heff:D
Ha,

Check your phone big fellow, send you a few SMS's after you left for NZ, as I did not want to ring you whilst on the other side of the ditch, and rack up the phone cost (for you).

Will give you a ring somewhere this week, unless you don't want to be bothered anymore :p

Dutch :cool:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
If we're in Glenn Innes Friday morning where and when would be best place to meet you lot Spokes, in case the QLD are leaving Weds?:)
Sorry Dtart, I don't get online very often anymore. We can meet you at Armidale.

·
Registered
426 Posts
No worries, thought maybe you'd fallen off the planet lol:p. All good we can do that. What time and where in Armidale, or just text me the week before.

Heff, well we will be riding down in Thursday and Stopping in Glen Innes for the night if you want company.

Sorry Dtart, I don't get online very often anymore. We can meet you at Armidale.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hey Longy,

when are you leaving Singleton?
Might be able to catch you on way through if you like

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Not for me and Lynley though, we will meet you Friday morning Spokes, if that's what you meant?
Yes D'Tart, It was Friday that I meant.
So Mal, Stocko and myself will be leaving here Friday morning and the earliest we would be getting to Armidale would be about 10am. Which probably means that you guys can have a little sleep in because Glenn Innes is not that far away.
In fact If I call you when I get to Dorrigo you could put probably look at leaving 20 minutes later and we'd get there at around the same time.
So who am I meeting at Armidale?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Strud
At this stage I'm leaving at 8am Friday going to Wauchope to meet up with a mate. If this changes I'll let you know

Heff
Blackie and I can only stay Friday night hope this helps with your final booking

·
Registered
426 Posts
Ok Awesome that sounds perfect! As Far as I know its only me and Lynley, I know Heff is going thursday and going straight through, but don't know about the rest of the QLD crew, I think some are going weds!, so sorry but might just be us ugly pair. Will aim for 10 in Armidale, but yes call us in the morning, its an hour from Glen Innes, is it just you or are there others coming from your direction?
:D
Yes D'Tart, It was Friday that I meant.
So Mal, Stocko and myself will be leaving here Friday morning and the earliest we would be getting to Armidale would be about 10am. Which probably means that you guys can have a little sleep in because Glenn Innes is not that far away.
In fact If I call you when I get to Dorrigo you could put probably look at leaving 20 minutes later and we'd get there at around the same time.
So who am I meeting at Armidale?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Update from the southerners
Bp and I will be staying at the Caledonian Hotel Singleton thursday Night.
( Longy Are u free for a beer)
We will ride Thunderbolts way to Walcha ( lunch stop)Friday morning then to Gingers creek. Should arrive about 2 pm.
Getting excited but showers predicted from Thursday

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
OK
The Coffs Crew consisting of Mal, Stocko and myself, will be leaving Friday Morning.
We will meet D'Tart and Lynley at Armidale @ aprrox 10am. I suggest we meet at the Airport Caltex Service Station which is on The New England highway just south of the Southern roundabout Armidale exit.
We will then head to Walcha before going down the road to Gingers Creek.
This will put us in Walcha around lunch time as well.
BP/Strud - do you want to meet us at the Royal Cafe (it used to be an old pub) in Walcha. Regardless of who gets there first it's an interesting little place to hang out and wait for the the others.
If some of you are staying at Gingers Creek on Thursday night why don't you ride out to Walcha for Friday lunch as well and we can all ride in together.

Cheers

·
Registered
426 Posts
Sounds good to me, I think I know the servo you mean. Looking forward to seeing everyone.Spokes just give me a bell when you're an hour out as we said before but we will leave at 9.
:p:D

OK
The Coffs Crew consisting of Mal, Stocko and myself, will be leaving Friday Morning.
We will meet D'Tart and Lynley at Armidale @ aprrox 10am. I suggest we meet at the Airport Caltex Service Station which is on The New England highway just south of the Southern roundabout Armidale exit.
We will then head to Walcha before going down the road to Gingers Creek.
This will put us in Walcha around lunch time as well.
BP/Strud - do you want to meet us at the Royal Cafe (it used to be an old pub) in Walcha. Regardless of who gets there first it's an interesting little place to hang out and wait for the the others.
If some of you are staying at Gingers Creek on Thursday night why don't you ride out to Walcha for Friday lunch as well and we can all ride in together.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sounds good spokes, I know the place you mention. Like I said, should be there about 12 to 1pm for lunch stop. Would be good if we could all arrange to be there for the grande ride into Gingers Creek LOL

41 - 60 of 70 Posts