RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been shopping for this tire for a while, checking site vs site, price vs price...

This is the cheapest I found it anywhere...MSSS.com was a bit higher, as much as I would like to help the sponsor, I have my limits.

If MSSS.com can bring it down to a closer price, I will gladly buy from them.

Just for a reference MSSS is at $251 and change on sale. The AmericanMotoTire site is listed at $175.57 normal, not a sale price.

If anyone knows a better price, let us know.

Thanks

·
Registered
305 Posts
I paid 197.95 at Phat, but got free shipping. 135.95 for the front.

Looks like with shipping I would have saved about ten bucks on the rear, about 23.00 overrall incl shipping on the pair.

I think I've found a new place to shop for tires

·
Registered
35 Posts
Make sure its in stock. I dont remember who I ended up ordering from but the first place I found was about that price and put one on order. After waiting for about a week and had already paid, I finally called them up and they said the were "still" waiting forthe tireto come in. Pissed me off, all that time wasted...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mxjrb_651 said:
At that price I am guessing the tire has been on the shelf for awhile...Good luck with that.

For the price difference I would be willing to let them know that I know how to make sure I get a fresh tire and if that was a problem, I would shop elsewhere.

I am simply pointing out price here. I know nothing about them other than the price.

Use this link http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/112760/924781.aspx#924781

Call them up and ask em about "freshness".

My question is, if they are fresh and new for that price, is MSSS willing to bring their prices down to a competitive level? Maybe a RSWarrior discount...

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I have been buying my tires from Motorcycle pro shop.They also price match any competitor.Just ordered a new stock size Storm for the back 177 shipped to my door.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts