RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice! Any plans to go wide that big soon? I mean $60 - totally worth even having it on the shelf and looking at it

I just missed the size I need. I should have gotten the 250 that should be ok for my rim. But it’s too late now. This was definitely insane deal

·
Administrator
27,709 Posts
I hear ya. I figure Kyle will just have to make the swing arm and wheel another 40mm wider when the time comes. Its a long-term project, lots happening in life right now so the costs will have to wait. I'm wanting to go with a near-complete R1 front end and fender. And one of Christo's marvels out back. Need the front stuff next. I have a lot of what I need beyond that. Have been researching powerplant ideas. So once these bits are assembled in my garage I can start arranging components and see if I might be able to do something a little unusual and cause some commotion in the neighborhood.

·
Administrator
27,709 Posts
I guess you took the last one . 300 are all gone.
When I first looked there were 4. When I bought there were 2. I later thought I should have bought both but now I think one is just fine! Its a good hunk of meat. Maybe I will Sangathor that bad boy in one giant stick-man, that would make good film to go along with his bad-ass video.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts