RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to ride through the Salt River Canyon tomorrow, probably a couple times. Between 11 and 2.....

If some of you want to meet there...let me know here, I will check this thread before I roll.

PEaS OwT YaLL.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Hey BJ. You have a starting/meeting point in mind? I have not ridden out there, so don't know the area well. I've been out to the Canyon Lake area, but not past that point.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Alright, I guess I can't make it after all. Just checked calendar, and rememebered that I'm picking up my aunt at the airport tomorrow at 3pm. Then driving her out to grandma's house in Apache Junction, and I know I'll end up spending the rest of the afternoon out there. I'll have to catch you next time, BJ.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next time I hope to have a date set further ahead than "Tomorrow". lol

I dont think there are to many warm days left, just means I have to pull it through the snow to PHX and ride there.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PICS FROM THE TRIP THROUGH SALT RIVER CANYON.....

We went throught the canyon all the way to Globe. Round trip 216 miles. 1 "contact" with DPS...something about 80 in a 55. We each got warnings. We lucked out.

Cold trip, great view. Should have worn 1 more layer, would have been comfortable, as it was though, not to bad.

Have to touch up my the underside of my pegs now too! Thats always an a$$ clencher!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I know I missed out. Will shoot for next time -- beautiful area to ride, and nice weather this week. Thanks for the invite.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts