RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been trying to get some ideas on a back rest for my '06 warrior. I still have the stock seat and am looking for some ideas. The wife (boss) said she would really like one, so I'm on the look-out. Also, am looking for the same for a license plate bracket. By the way, this site rules!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Here's one from MC Enterprises shown with a Mustang seat and pillion - I think the Mustang has the most comfortable pillion if you do much "two up" stuff. I want to powdercoat the brackets black...

Insert Image:

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I'm with Gallo - I settled on the MC Enterprises (J&P carries them) because it uses tubular instead of flat metal - I just think it looks better. But you know what everyone says about beauty...

70.26KB

Also: I plan on mounting my license plate on the back of the sissy bar. 2 birds with one stone...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I like that Custom World backrest way better than the tubular ones ,that is about what I am looking for,just needs to be black.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Do a search on "backrest" and you should be able to find postings for the one that looks like HercuLean. I did the same thing several years ago to my 03". I would think that type of setup can be done with the 06' if your interested. Cost about $140 at the time and the parts are from HD......."believe it or not!"

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I just checked that link to the HD sissy and that was exactly what I was thinkin about,easily removable for solo cause I really don't like sissy bars but the woman wants one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts