RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY ALL ..... FIRST TO SAY THIS IS A COOL SIGHT~~~~THE ROAD STAR WARRIOR IS THE BEST BIKE IVE EVER HAD PERIOD! ...NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO THIS BIKE~~~~YAMAHA WAS THE FIRST BIKE I HAD A 125 DIRT BIKE FLAWLESS~~~~BUT WHAT REALLY GRABED ME ABOUT YAMAHA WAS THAT THEY BUILT THE BADDIST STREET BIKE EVER 20 YEARS AGO ~~~THE V MAX NOBODY CAME CLOSE TO THAT! I GOTTA LITTLE STORY FOR YA GUYS HAHAHAHA...I RECENTLY MOVED TO THIS HOUSE A FEW MONTHS BACK AND EVERY WEEKEND I FIRE UP MY BIKE THE NIEBOR WOULD FIRE UP HIS PIECE O *** HARLEY AND JUST REV THE **** OUT OF IT SOUNDS L;IKE A GOOSE BEING CHOCKED TO DEATH ANYWAY AFTER WEEKENDS UPUN WEEKENDS I FINALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THAT ! I RODE MY WARRIOR TO HIS HOUSE WHILE HE STILL REVING PIECE O *** ...I COMPLETELY TRASHED HIS DRIVEWAY I DID FULL ON BURN OUTS, DOUNUTS ALL THAT CAN BE DONE TO THAT DRIVEWAY SMOKE SCREEN GLORE...ENDLESS TO SAY HE DOES NOT DO THAT ANY MORE.....I HAD A BLAST! BURINWARRIOR SAN DIEGO CA

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITEBURNINGSTRINGS. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TURN OFF THE CAPSLOCK YOU"LL GET ALOT LESS SMARTASS REPLYS

And for the record I hate decaff.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Welcome. I see you enjoy your bike. I like to let them think there's are better.When they are in the shop(where they spend most of the time) I ride buy on my warrior.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Good thing he was a weekend warrior. You could have got bent-over if he was a real biker and you trashed his driveway. Glad you know who to break off and who not too. Welcome and enjoy the site!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Thank you garcon, can you please have that man stop spreading those horrible rumors about me being a nice guy and so forth?

By the way where do I paypal the money for that item we discussed in the other thread???

·
Registered
881 Posts
Marco Polo said:
Thank you garcon, can you please have that man stop spreading those horrible rumors about me being a nice guy and so forth? 

By the way where do I paypal the money for that item we discussed in the other thread??? 

hahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts