RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying i consider my self a great customer to have and easy to satisfy. I am loyal to a fault if a company earns my trust. I only ask in return to be honest with your pricing, communicate with consideration and give me the same respect after you take my money as well as before u take my money in addition even if u dont get my money. ( ok respect is my only pet peave) . Ok I have brought motorcycle parts online for a long time but never have I had a part on back order and not be notified before I pay. We are gonna call this online parts dealer A R because to even say there name is free advertisement they don't desearve. I order push and pull throttle cables for my rs warrior online and get a email confirmation right away thanking me for my payment. Right after that i realize i needed to add 2 additional parts and logged in and amended the order . I got an error and was prompted to call customer service. Apon calling customer service I was informed that the 2additional parts had been added and that they have the card on file from the original transaction and that all was well. I asked for a confirmation and was told they don't do that and i will get confirmation when it ships. I reluctantly accepted because its A R no biggie right. 2 more days go by after being told the order has been processed and still no email I called the customer service number only to reach a dude that says all is fine and that it has not shipped because they are waiting on parts in route from yamaha and that both cables push and pull are on back order until April 11th. I said what!!!! I've waited a total of 4 days already thing I have 3 -7 days before the partis in hand and R A didn't tell me until I called to inquire. I could have ordered after market cables or oem from the stealership sooner than that. So i cancel the order and pay the punk @&$ restoking fee. I call my local C G to check on after market cables to told i need to come in to the store to see what cables they have in their " book" and purchase it that way. I scoffed and informed the obviously new employee that i have purchased tons of items from C G and that i have no problems with their policy's changing but couldnt see why she couldnt go through the options by phone start the order to get the ball rolling atleast to find out what the price is and what brands they could order she was kurt and snotty . I asked for her manager politely and he was no better not even offering an apology for his employees short comings. He did take the time to go through the options in their "book" and took the time to explain why the policy changed and slandered the previous manager that has taken care of all of my request for the last 3 years professionally and knowledgeably. This loser then asks for my information that is in the-system from so many purchases ...lol i am offended by the attitude and aptitude of these individuals that have been charged with being front line support for companies customer service. I eventually called seminole powersports the local dealership and got grade A customer service. I'm going down to the local CG and give them a look at a good customer for the last time. I ended up getting a great deal on some motion pro braided lines for the cost of oems. When people get upset about outsourcing think about the last time you were in a local establishment and was wowed by your server ornthe last time u called a business and was impressed by there customer service. We have to do better!!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Man that sucks, I'll throw in another thumbs up for Seminole Powersports since you mentioned them. Their parts department is top notch, prices are fair, and they actually have stuff in stock. I drive 45 minutes to Sanford for parts instead of dealing with my local Yamaha dealer and their ridiculous prices.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
I got some snide remarks once from V&H. After I answered them truthfully but painfully honest they emailed an apology. I guess all is well. Poor customer service sux.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad I was able to vent here on the forum. I forwent stopping by C G and went home after thinking about it on my ride to Seminole power sports . @ leader deuce if u look at the two letters I used to abreviate the online company R A it's a fairly popular online oem dealer . Same thing for the local shop that starts with C and G in Sanford fl ...Seminole Power sports is my new provider they know how to treat a customer and they are fairly priced

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
List the vendor dude......it will surely prevent other members from dealings with that same online supplier.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RonAyers.com was correct as the first vender these guys prices are the lowest around normally but customer service is a joke. cycle gear in Sanford Fl was the local retail chain and the children that they call employees and assistant supervisors are just baby sitting the store until closing time.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Good service

Thanks.

I've bought from Ron Ayers but I always know what I want and never ask for help. Turns out to be a lucky break lol.
Cycle Gear is about that same way every store I've ever visited. Its hard to buy anything. Nobody knows anything.
I may live the other side of the pond, but because of the exchange rate I get 99% of my parts from the U.S. from RepublicCycle.com. Good prices and excellent service.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts