RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those I said I would post a dyno, I am sorry. Day started off finding the battery tender fuse was blown, so not enough cranking for the cold. Next, on the way to the dyno shop I stopped to get some chow and heard a noise on the trailer. Yes the strap broke. I now have a nice dent in the tank. The Dyno shop wants the bike to seat for a while due to the bike taking a 1hr. ride in 10 deg. weather. Came back and he said the trottle postion will not level out. It jumps from 0 to -3, its everywhere. We checked the resistance and it is with in standards. Has anyone else seen this on the dyno or there computer?

·
Registered
731 Posts
I know when I put in my PC3 it was a consistant jump but it had a hard time finding zero. It would go from 0 to -1 sitting there. I think it is norm to a certain extent.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dyno tech said he needs to manually hold the trottle open at 2% for approximately 15 sec. then the dyno will take over the run. The problem is holding the 2%. It is just impossible, I tried myself. I also saw this on my laptop when I installed my other maps, but payed it no mind due to it going to a -number, idled fine. The tech said this is the first bike he has not been able to hold to a %.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked and did not see anything. My tech called another tech who had dynoed a warrior and said to relocate the PCIII ground to the battery. Did not change anything. I truely think it is the Throttle bodies butter flies moving. It never reaches a + number, 0,-1, -2,0. Very sparadic. I tried again to hold the throttle at a constant # and cant. I am going to take off the senser and check to see if there is any play. Running out of thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts