RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

My Father (Baddbob or UnklBob) is in for surgery today for Colon Cancer. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it has not spread to far but the doctor says he won't know until his surgery. He is at Walnut Creek Kaiser and will be there for the remainder of the week if anyone wants to visit. Please no visitors until I give the go ahead. I will post up tonight with the results of the surgery. Please say some prayers for him.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Hey Jody , prayers out to you and badbob , keep us posted.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Prayers from Tennessee Badbob. Come back and see us soon.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I am sorry to hear this, Jody, this sucks! Please let him know we are praying for him. Seems like there shiould be better words to convey how I feel, and how much I want for this to come out ok, but I just can't find them. Please let us know when it's ok to visit...

Bonnie

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Prayers sent for you, your family, his doctors and obviously for Bob's full and speedy recovery. I hope this turns out better then anyone could have ever thought Jody. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Prayers from Myrtle Beach..Hope all goes well... My wifes Grandmother went in today to have a 2cm mass from her ***....Her mom was diagnosed 5 years ago and had a double mastectomy. She did the radiation and chemo and is cancer free and a survivor.

Hope it all goes well for him!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts