RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back in June 2010 i received this device free of charge from the MFG and other than the product review it has been in the factory package with the installed OEM snap connectors by the writer.

What prompted me to contact Badlands was this thread: Relay help

The forum Product Review is Here: Badlands MLE-04 Adjustable Solid State Metric Load Equalizer and is very specific to the product i acquired back in June 2010* and its application to the Warrior.

I'm giving the device away and will cover the postage for the USA only. Anyone else outside the USA will need to mail to me the USPS declaration documents for the country of origin filled out and my out of pocket cost for the postage and Paypal fees to that destination.
  • ADDED: ... if the winner is outside the USA i will contribute the out of pocket cost as if shipped here!
At the end of February i'll toss the entry names and send to the winner. If there isn't much of an interest than i reserve the right to bring early closure to the giveaway.

RULES FOLLOW: No exceptions
  1. No batter or discussion about the part. I'm only interested in the names to add to the hat and if you want to discuss the device start a new thread and i'll respond as time permits or you can send me a pm.
  2. Entrants must have a completed Profile in their Gallery showing the specifics of their bike and a photo supporting they own a Warrior.
  3. Gentlemens agreement that the winner will post a Product review within 90 days.

That's it and please just the names :)

good luck

·
Premium Member
8,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
OEM female open barrel snap connectors

The winner has the option to receive 4-assembled female snap connectors to mate with the current terminations in the photo for free.
I have a limited supply and will throw them in only if requested.

You will get 4-black or red conductors of 18awg primary control wire approx 12" long properly terminated (crimped) to each wire to facilitate the installation similar to my install here except that yours will NOT be DUAL connectors.
My install required removal of the pins from the OEM connector so that i could branch into each conductor w/o cutting the wires in the MAIN bike harness and additionally to apply shrink tubing.

This is what you will get with a 12" conductor assembled!
  • If you have any questions please PM :)

Example of an early install here before adding the running light circuit for the COD patch :)

·
Premium Member
8,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm closing this out early guys

I have an assignment that conflicts with the Feb closing date so i'll pull the name this weekend and post here so i can ship early next week.

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT AS STATED IN THE PRODUCT REVIEW SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION OR DISAPPOINTMENT:
  • This device will not support low current draw LED turn signal lighting for both the front and rear of the Warrior .... PERIOD!
Please remove your name from the hat if this application isn't to your expectation so another can make use of the device :)

1. Entrants must have a completed Profile in their Gallery showing the specifics of their bike and a photo supporting they own a Warrior.
  2. Gentlemens agreement that the winner will post a Product review within 90 days.

If you have any questions regarding the device or its application lets post them up here. Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts