RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any problems with the airy (farting) [V] type sound you get with the baffles in the Samson pipes on deceleration? Anyone find a fix for the sound. Have tried with and without baffles. Love it without baffles until deceleration. The rap is annoying. Even tried cutting the baffles. Still get that flatulant sound on decel. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think they all make that sound Jester.May have something to do with the decompression release.I have Bubs Chambermaids and makes the sound you described.

·
Registered
132 Posts
dude i just got baffles last week and i put them in and will be taking them out soon, i will just go back to the power rings , i hate the sound with baffles in , but i think it always will make that sound on deceleration,

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I like the sound of NO baffles. I have HP+ baffles and the rap sound is gone. I like the Rap sound, reminds me of my old 69 ford truck with straights.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Really i just put through the neighborhood anyway. It isn't putting them out that much! I have to deal with their crap when I am trying to sleep, so me putting through during the day and evening isn't going to hurt them!!

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
ah pigdog, any better way to explain it than that? I have never heard a wet old man fart !!! I wonder if they coul use some baffles in their ass !!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You can always try some
additives in your gas tank. Could possibly eliminate that farting noise. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
MY GOD, wher has this gone!!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Alright, Alright, I see that I am being slowly cornered here... I give up... I have no association with any wet or dry asses and any jokes I had posted earlier cannot be used against me due to statue of limitations concerning message posts !!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have never noticed it with any of the other Big twins. Maybe I just need to pull 'em and live with the noise. Thanks guys...

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Yeah I put them on and they are great I love the sound on decel and yes if you get on them the will sound off but for normal crusing they are very quit. Compared to the HK 3" units they are down right quiet. And again not bad sound on decel infact my brother called me and said how awsome they sounded when I backed off at the corner after leaving his house.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts