RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bonjour les gars, ne pouvant pas acheter le kit vbak car vivant en Europe, je suis retombé sur le kit bak baron avec le retrait ais.
Je me demandais ce qu'il avait d'autre dans le kit de clé d'église.
La différence entre les deux.
Merci

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
your post came across in what looks like French. im sorry but I don't read French well. if your computer has a translation tab we might be able to help you out. looking I see you cant find a vbak in Europe and are wondering if anyone knows where to purchase? many of us are using a churchkey vbak built and sold by a member of the forum. im not sure church is still making them. if he isn't the good news is that assembling your own kit isn't to difficult. good luck my friend you got this.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Translation from Google:

"hello guys, unable to buy the vbak kit because living in Europe, I fell back on the bak baron kit with the ais withdrawal.
I was wondering what else was in the church key kit.
The difference between the two.
Thank you"

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah I am sorry because in addition I make the effort to write in English, it is my system which translates all alone. what i wanted to say is that i bought the bak baron kit and i know that of churchkey is more efficient. I would like to know the difference between the two in order to possibly improve it. Sorry again for the translation Nico

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Nico, has this post have anything t do with your previous post regarding vibration?
hi do you think it can be related? It is true that I am waiting for my bak baron kit in order to transfer the ais and replace my air box under the tank. I have no modification on the bike except the vance and hines big radius exhaust. my bike backfires a lot at deceleration.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts