RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you with the Stealth, homemade, or other BAK setup - have ya'll noticed a general increase or decrease in fuel consumption. I woulg guess that mileage would worsen?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
471 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DOC5339

Those of you with the Stealth, homemade, or other BAK setup - have ya'll noticed a general increase or decrease in fuel consumption. I woulg guess that mileage would worsen?

Thanks in advance.
Once dialed in still gets 45mpg[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
it only makes sense that if youre pushing more air through the engine, you better be injecting more fuel too. 45 mpg sounds exactly right. ive been tuning all my bikes for years by doing a plug chop at low, mid & high rpms with great success & now with a gas anyliszer at work i can conferm my guess work. at mid range on the highway, my stock warrior got 50 mpg. a plug chop confermed a slightly lean condition. with the pc3 403-211 map that lean condition went away & my fuel consumption suffered only slightly. when i do the wanab air filter mod ill have to remap

·
Registered
394 Posts
My gas mileage improved when I put the BAK and PC3 on. I was getting 32-38mpg stock, now I get between 42-48mpg. I don't know why?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts