1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On top of the stock air box there's a foam piece:

http://www.greenapple.com/~sbertsch/foamthing.jpg

After removing the stock air box for a BAK install, do most
folks just toss that piece in the trash?

FWIW, I got the PR air kit.

-Steve

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
I kept mine to go with the bike should I ever sell it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
We really don't need this piece? Boy do I feel stupid. I thought it was some kind of pad for the tank to rest on. I used double sided tape to hold it to the frame.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Really? So I have been wasting my time trying to get it on every time I remove the tank? **** thing is so hard to line up, moves all over the place.

I am going outside to remove it, then I am going to set it on fire, that thing drove me crazy.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I put everything I take off the bike into a big box I keep in the corner of the garage. Then everything is available when I decide to sell in the very very very distant future.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sell the bike, are you mad??? I'm never selling mine, I plan to be an old geezer puttin around on my veteran Warrior when I'm 90 years old [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I still have that foam thingy...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CumfortablyNumb

I put everything I take off the bike into a big box I keep in the corner of the garage. Then everything is available when I decide to sell in the very very very distant future.

I do that also..... More than likely you won't need them, but Hey, you never know. When you get that new Harley, and sell the Warrior...oopps...[xx(]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts