RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used but in perfect condition, Banks Six Gun, w/Power PDA for sale. It has 7 power levels, 140 HP and 230 lb ft of torque. It has the best safety features of any programmers on the market. It also comes with a brand new EGT probe. Check out www.bankspower.com for any other info. any questions, 612-290-0889 Bob This combo is 1200.00 new! Will consider a triple disk torque converter for a allison 1000 that can handle over 600 hp and 1200 lb ft of torque. Or a gm Non lux, nav unit out of an escalade or denali. thanks

·
Registered
727 Posts
Bob!

I don't know much about how the Diesel stuff works - can you use this on a non-GM truck too? If you can I will pass the word to my non-GM friends too! I was looking at the nav units for my truck - do you have XM radio on your truck?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey Dan,

No this one is specifically made for an 06-07 duramax diesel with the lly or lbx engine...thanks for your help tho. I would love to get a nav unit for my truck. the escalade ones will fit right in. i did have xm, but i swapped out the module so i have sirius now. its easy to do if you like sirius better. Hope all is good

Bob

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Bob said:
i did have xm, but i swapped out the module so i have sirius now. its easy to do if you like sirius better. Hope all is good

It's going to become less and less important as they continue to merge and blend the programming though. My favorite channel on Sirius was Buzzsaw and now I'm having to settle for Boneyard from XM. What happened to the promises that the merger would give us even more offerings and the best of both as part of our subscription? blech....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear ya on the merge! WTF? maybe a scam to get more subscribers. I hear they are hurtin really bad. there stock was at 6 cents i think the other day! Yikes! I did the swap in my truck back in 2006! Then they talked about the merge after, I thought to my self, WTF! LOL! Oh well, it was cheap :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts