RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a page with a listing and links to the advertisers that are featured in the banner? I've looked all over the site without success. [?]

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
OMG you don't know how many times I've refreshed trying to find site sponsors links, didn't know that thread existed GREAT to know now [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Say,.... I'd tried the links but they don't work. I get a runtime error.

Just a thought. A forum page, like the LINKS page would be great!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MrWilson

Say,.... I'd tried the links but they don't work. I get a runtime error.

Just a thought. A forum page, like the LINKS page would be great!

The error has been fixed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
OK, I feel like a computer idiot. I've been searching for this banner page forever but I can't find it. I clicked on the link that Sangathor put up on this thread but it gave me a page to that listed the vendors, but they didn't have links to their sites. It was just a list that scrolled. Can someone help me?

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by WarriorBoomz33

OK, I feel like a computer idiot. I've been searching for this banner page forever but I can't find it. I clicked on the link that Sangathor put up on this thread but it gave me a page to that listed the vendors, but they didn't have links to their sites. It was just a list that scrolled. Can someone help me?

When you get to the list that I posted click on those banners and you will go to their sites. The banners are the links.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes, I AM and idiot!! Thanks Sangathor!! I run Norton internet security professional. The quick solution is to go to the Ad Blocking portion of the beginning screen of the program and click on 'ad blocking.' Turn it off and click on the 'support our sponsors' link above posted by Sangathor. The banners should show up. Good luck all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts