RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive learned its hard to get saddle bags for our bike so im hoping someone can recommend a bar bag for my apes or maybe someone has one for sale?
Thank you!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are tour bags? Yea I have backpacks I just want some kinda bag mounted to my bike so I dont always have to wear a backpack.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have seen some warriors mount the tool bag on the belt side swing arm and looks very functional. I was thinking if going that route.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,547 Posts
What are tour bags? Yea I have backpacks I just want some kinda bag mounted to my bike so I dont always have to wear a backpack.
Motorcycle suitcases for long trips, they have attachment rings and are weatherproof. Sometimes I use one for day trips. It stands up, and it has a micro-cable-lock so it locks onto the passenger pillion and backrest. Kuryakyn makes top-notch bags. It goes on in about one minute and comes off even faster.

Most times I get away with just one tour bag. But sometimes I need to stack things up a little bit: ArizonaWarrior's BIKE Info & Links

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
I have seen some warriors mount the tool bag on the belt side swing arm and looks very functional. I was thinking if going that route.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No I meant tool bags while Arizona said tour bags. I attached some pictures of the tour bag I use when going out for a few days with the wifey. But here is what I was talking about, small tool bag.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Motorcycle suitcases for long trips, they have attachment rings and are weatherproof. Sometimes I use one for day trips. It stands up, and it has a micro-cable-lock so it locks onto the passenger pillion and backrest. Kuryakyn makes top-notch bags. It goes on in about one minute and comes off even faster.

Most times I get away with just one tour bag. But sometimes I need to stack things up a little bit: ArizonaWarrior's BIKE Info & Links
How do you get that tour bag on with no passenger seat or Sissy bar?

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hey has a Vbak.. So he doesn't need a side intake..

And he did left side clean up...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts