RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
27,731 Posts
I see you have been a member here for over a year, so if I have not said hello already then Welcome to the forum!

On this forum you need ten posts participating in conversations then you can attach image files.

If you bought it from a Barnett reseller in CZ then they should refund your money and send it back to Barnett.

You can give your local seller in CZ this thread's URL, plus you can give the URL to Barnett by email on their website.

Nobody on this forum can do that for you. Sorry, but the emails need to come from you.

This is my video ,I have bad luck , barnett I never want to , bought in cz eshop (no ebay),
complaint is long , I used an EBC spring.
Did not write here,you could not upload photos or video,I advised fb Yamaha Roadstar Warrior .
I hope he will return my money - Barnett ,I do not want a new clutch

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes, write a letter to Barnett from your address and ask for a solution. Provide this resource to confirm your problem and your video too. I think they will help without any problems. All the complexity will be in sending the plate to them in the USA. Not so difficult.

·
Registered
18 Posts
it's already in solution , just waiting for the result . I apologize for the communication , I can not speak , I use google and that is difficult .

Arizonawarrior - Thank you, I also greet you , I know the forum rules ,I have a problem writing .google translate :-(

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
No, no any wolves of us!)))) We are absolutely FREE riders. Wanted to some beer and meat. And test to my legacy of Scandinavian trip complete of prevous year - done, no any tickets for overspeed, l'm clear))) It was the third night in the trip.
And the distance is about 2000km. Not a problem for anyone of us. Personaly for me it is nothing.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts