RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2005 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hefty, I鈥檓 glad you replied.

I like the pullback but I鈥檇 like just a little more rise. You may remember that I had issues with the throttle sticking on these bars and had even given up making them work; I had them posted for sale for a while. I also bought the LA Choppers riser extensions.

Now that the bars are on, I think I鈥檓 going to try the risers to get that little bit of pullback. I remember you saying in a previous post that you used rubber washers to minimize the vibration. Would you refresh my memory on your setup?

Thanks!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good read with pictures.....

Rubber washers and thick metal washers to make a sandwich so that the extensions were not resting on top of the triple trees. When they are making contact the vibrations is transmitted to the bars and is annoying or becomes to much.

Appreciate you Hefty.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Not yet. I had 5-inch bolts that were too long and 4-inchers that were too short! So I need to work on my measuring skills. Neither Ace, Lowe鈥檚 nor Tractor Supply has the 4 1/2-inch bolts. My local Home Depot does do I just need to get over there.
That being said, I鈥檝e put about 230 miles with the current setup and have liked it so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts