RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
easy and works just fine...dont know what they are going for anymore but you can price shop by going to Vance and Hines site and looked at the instructions for the Big Shots. There is a kit number for their relocation kit and if you call them they will give you a curent price. Never know might be cheaper. good luck

·
Registered
670 Posts
I was originally going to go with the Barons kit, but after reading about it a little I found that some people have problems with the reservior cracking. I didn't want to buy the kit after I read that. I decided to get the relocation plate that uses the existing reservior included with the vance and hines pipes. I bought the bracket from a member of this site for $30. A lot cheaper than $80 or whatever barons wants for something that might break a couple years down the road.

·
Super Moderator
5,832 Posts
I have installed 2 barons reservoirs, and on both of them i checked the little bolts that hold the bracket to the reservoir, and on both of them the bolts were not very tight.It could be the vibration,and the loose bolts, that may contribute to the reservoir failure. I installed one on my bike, and one on a friends bike.I haven't had them installed long enough to see if that could be the culprit. But maybe! So far I like it fine.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I put mine on last year and no problems so far. MotorCityWarrior has had his on for about 3 years with no trouble. It really cleans up the back of the bike getting it moved.

I have my old Vance and Hines bracket that was on it before. If you decide to go that way instead, like Scoper50 did, let me know and I will sell you my bracket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts