RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this Italian made headlamp that still have to install on my beast. .been lazy lately, didn't installed it yet. I did a sample on Photoshop to see how it looks like.

What do you think?!

PS: The Barracuda has 2 H8 bulbs for low/high beam, plus another slot for a LED light.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
The link didn't work.....

EDIT: ok it did the 3rd time
...... it's interesting and if it will fit as nicely as the photo shopped pic, it'll at least flow pretty smoothing with your fairing. Makes the bike look like a creature. lol

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's always been a creature. .Otherwise, if we all wanted the reg. stuff. .we should have bought HD's.

I will install it anyway. .:D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, I appreciate your tolerance or moking, but you know I was the first to put a Borla exhaust inside the stock cannon. .and it sounded impressive. .I imagined air intakes that baffled some folks. .but kept them anyway. even the Yoshimura carbon tri-oval was something new on a power cruiser. ..I know the photoshop is not great.. but wait till I install it, and make photos of it. . I may not like it myself. . .I don't know till I see it. . but at least I give it a shot. .Anyway, I bought this modern headlight. . huh. .for the f. .king light. . I need it at night. .So, utility was primordial, in my buying option. . Will see if it looks ok on the Warrior. .

PS: ****, I forgot to mention I was among the first to put a Tailgunner on a Warrior.

PS: Guess what,. .I plan to buy a Tanabe carbon racing exhaust for cars. .to put on the Warrior. .as a replacement for the gunner.,.when I am in the mood. :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Not my style... but not too bad. A couple of this to consider are the dimensions and the mounting points. If it hangs too low it could hit your fender when you hit a pothole. Then there is the fairing... it my not fit anymore. Photoshop is pretty cool stuff but the trick is making a pasted selection the right size. It mightnot be as bigin real life as it is in the example.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think it might look good once you get it on. kinda fits with the fairing in my eyes! and another thing... the yoshi pipe looks SICK on there! props on that!! hows it sound?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
It's really hard to tell from a photochop. I think it could look really good - will have to see some after pictures.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
If it looks very much like the photoshop pic there then I wouldn't care for it but like you said, you'll have to install it to really tell. Everyone likes different stuff and there's not been near enough headlamp mods in my opinion compared to how many other things get changed on our Warriors so it'll be nice to see if you can make it work out well. I think we have different taste though.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
akraptor said:
Hey, I appreciate your tolerance or moking,

Sorry.... wasn't trying to mok you.... just am very bored
lol. Anyway.... like myself and others have said, it does look like it could possibly flow pretty well with that fairing you got there, it's just not my cup of tea.I'm all up for new and different mods.... I say go for it.... just make sure you can reverse it if ya don't like it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
It looks like a suzukisportbike headlight. But from the looks of it, you are trying to build a sportbike anyway. The exhaust, and the goofy fairing scream sport bike. Why not just get a sport bike. They are cheaper then a warrior. I'm a hyprocrite because I used to own a sport bike, but after having several cop problems I came to the conclusion that sport bikes really have no place on public roads. They are designed for a race track, and should stay there. There are too many kids dying on these stupid things. But back to the topic on hand. Quit trying to make a cruiser look like a sport bike!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Scoper50 said:
It looks like a suzukisportbike headlight. But from the looks of it, you are trying to build a sportbike anyway. The exhaust, and the goofy fairing scream sport bike. Why not just get a sport bike. .... Quit trying to make a cruiser look like a sport bike!

hmm, then what's an MT-01? heh heh

If you don't want the Warrior to have sportbike aspects, then you'll need to ditch the inverted forks and the aluminum frame...AK is just going a little further, that's all...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Scoper50 said:
It looks like a suzukisportbike headlight. But from the looks of it, you are trying to build a sportbike anyway. The exhaust, and the goofy fairing scream sport bike. Why not just get a sport bike. They are cheaper then a warrior. I'm a hyprocrite because I used to own a sport bike, but after having several cop problems I came to the conclusion that sport bikes really have no place on public roads. They are designed for a race track, and should stay there. There are too many kids dying on these stupid things. But back to the topic on hand. Quit trying to make a cruiser look like a sport bike!

I would have to see the bike in a good picture with the headlight actually installed but I can appreciate the creativity for sure!

"There are too many kids dying on these stupid things." OR "There are too many stupid kids dying on these things." In my biased opinion this is a huge problem with our society today, no self dicipline or sense of accountability, instead lets just always blame anything but the real problem. Can't we just not allow these kids to buy a machine they can't handle? Sorry but that struck a nerve!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I like your creativity and kudo's for being a pioneer with this head light. As of the picture right now I'm not sure if i like it. It might be a case of seeing it a few times to appreciate it. Question.........Did you chop up your rear fender????

1 - 20 of 39 Posts