RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I am looking for wider bars tha come back just a little. I can get the extended cables and all that jazz. Also The fw controls that are out there ie. legends and barrons. I am looking for something that will move my feet fw about 5" I am 6'2" and want a little stretch. I am doing the controls before I do the pc3 and big air. I have to get some pics up...

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
If you go with any of the flat bars they're more comfortable and you don't need to extend the cables. As for forward controls, you can go for a Barons extension plate on the low end of the spectrum to billet everything on the other end. It's a matter of taste and how deep your pockets are.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Well, I have the double Ts and they come back about 3" I will sell them as soon as I can find a low flat bar set up that is as hard to reach as possible! /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
549 Posts
Just put the Legend controls on last night and held up the stockers where they used to be and even though they say 4 inches stretch, it looks more like 5 inches to me. Also, look in my gallery pics, the bar I used is the Baron Starbar. It has lower rise, much wider and quite a bit more pullback than stock. The stock cables will work but +2's would be ideal. Very comfortable positioning from the bars and the FC's make long distance rides actually fun.

·
Registered
549 Posts
At 6'2", the Baron extensions are not going to satisfy you. I am 5'11" and took mine off for the FC's. I'll probably give the extensions away.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does any one know of wider bars for this animal. The fw controls shouldn't really effect the handeling. Just moving my feet. Not a whole lotta weight there. Sounds great otherwise guys thanks for the input.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts