1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
29,707 Posts
Yes the stock risers are 1.5" rise. Are you worried if maybe the Flanders bars are shaped ina way they might touch the tank at full-left or full-right?

You would have a total of 4-1/2" rise and 5" pullback. That would be the shortest rise number I've seen on a Warrior but with just 5" pullback maybe it'll stay away from the tank. I'm guessingat full-left or full-right the bars might be down low alongthe side of the tank, but maybe won't get close enough to touch.

I think you are right to wonder if they will clear the tank, but I don't have the answer. Sorry.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Sin city

Got a pair of the bars sittin in the garage right now. i should be able to get them on 2 nite.

PM me i may not like them.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arizona Warrior said:
I think you are right to wonder if they will clear the tank, but I don't have the answer. Sorry.

I think it is really close because of the grips/controls. Thank you for your valiant effort.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jrod_5 said:
Hey Sin city

Got a pair of the bars sittin in the garage right now. i should be able to get them on 2 nite.

PM me i may not like them.
If you got the A5's in black and don't want em, and they work, PM me, I don't see any contact info for you. Maybe I'm missing it? Thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts