RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHATS UP EVERYONE,IM NEW TO THE FORUM AND IVE ALWAYS RIDDEN ROCKETS, BUT DUE TO AN INJURY I GOT RID OR THEM AND HAD TO SWITCH TO A MORE STRAIGHT UP RIDE, I FIGURED A WARRIOR IS BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. MY QS IS, I GOT THE ORIG BARS AND THEY LOOK GAY I WOULD LIKE SOME DRAG BARS THAT KEEP THE ORIGINAL LEAN FOR THE BARS ANY SUGGESTIONS???

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Check the gallery and do a search. Theres as many bars out there as there are mirrors and opinions on what kind of oil to use [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
As has just been said, do a search and all will be revealed. Also can you turn your caps lock off as it is seen as shouting. Thanks [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Check out the Yamaha Flat bars and the tall risers, but there are alot of other bars out there too to choose from.... even with more pullback if u need it...

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You got the right bike. It seems the most popular bars are the Yamaha TT drag bars, but there are many choices.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I believe the bars that keep grips in the stock location best are Yamaha TT Bars. The only thing about these are that they cannot be internally wired.

Barons have two bars that have the drag bar look that can be internally wired, one has more lean (the Bomber Bar), the other is close to stock (Radius Bar).

Bomber Bar:

Radius Bar:

Cruiser Performance has a few drag bars as well for the Warrior that can be internally wired. One has significantly more pullback than the others and they are 1.5" in diameter. They look massive.

Here's the one with more pullback:

Carlini also makes two really good looking bars.
Here is their Super Sweep Bar mounted on Darkstar's Warrior:

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I agree about the stock bars...I don't care for the look of them.

However, I have kept mine. Why?

Any set of bars with equal pullback to the stockers, has a high probability of blocking your view of the speedo.

Until someone makes a set of bars with 13" of pullback that does not block the speedo...I guess I'm stuck with the stockers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok ok i get it with the caps, u guys have a 1670 cc bike dont be so sensitive, jk i get the whole forum etiquiette. guess its a habit, in my proffession thats all we use. anyways thanks for the input everyone. by the way its an silver 04 with 2000mi, got it from an old man for $7500, good deal i think.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by j-rot

ok ok i get it with the caps, u guys have a 1670 cc bike dont be so sensitive, jk i get the whole forum etiquiette. guess its a habit, in my proffession thats all we use. anyways thanks for the input everyone. by the way its an silver 04 with 2000mi, got it from an old man for $7500, good deal i think.

That is a good deal. A year ago, I got my '02 for $7250 with 3031 miles. A year later, you got one a year newer for $7500. Good deal.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I love the cp 1.5" punisher bars can get them thou phat performance. the set has 13" of pullback, close to the OEM bar.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like the stock bars. Plus if I bought t bars, then I would have to get mirrors, and grips, and that would lead to 7 degrees, and then chrome wheels. Bars are the gateway drug of the front end.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by parabellum

I agree about the stock bars...I don't care for the look of them.

However, I have kept mine. Why?

Any set of bars with equal pullback to the stockers, has a high probability of blocking your view of the speedo.

Until someone makes a set of bars with 13" of pullback that does not block the speedo...I guess I'm stuck with the stockers.

Actually, I have the Yamaha TT bars which I believe are equal in pullback to the 04's and newer. These bars don't really block my view to the speedo, just a little off the top, but I can figure out what speed I'm going without having to contort by body to see.

Also, because I have an '02, my stock bars had less pullback, so the TT bars even ended up being more comfortable.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
96 Posts
What is the pull back and rise of the stock bars? Looks like the yamaha TT bars and the yamaha flat bars with the tall risers have about equal pull back and rise. I'm trying to decide between the two myself.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts