RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for a local Warrior for a while. I might have a line on an 04. Being 6'3" and wanting to change out handlebars I've noticed alot of you have either Baron's Radiused Drag Bars or Yamaha Double TT. For a tall guy with long reach, which one has less pull back. I still want that Warrior Lean when I ride. Thanks for the opinions.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm 6'2", have the TT bars and they're pretty comfortable. I understand that the Baron Radius bars have a bit more reach required, but not very much, less than an inch, I think.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah, definately the Baron's Bomber bar if you want an extended reach. Im 6' and find it a very aggressive position when I ride due to me hunching forward. There is a drawback for me though, the excess reach makes long distance riding a bit uncomfortable after a while. However, it seems for a rider your height(and undoubtably reach), I would suggest these barsare what exactly you are looking for.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Heres the Bomber Bar:
http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BA-7306-00
It says its drilled for internal wiring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts