RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few basic Questions about some of the Mod's that I am looking to do.

I would like to put a wide tire kit on my bike, i'm thinking RC Components 260mm. I can't seem to find pricing, do I need to call them?

Also, I would like to lower the bike a little bit, how do I go about doing so? Will this be affected by the wide tire?

I see some people with different handle bars and alot of the wires are hidden, it looks very clean and nice. Any suggestions?

I know I want to do exhaust as well, but i'm not sure who to go with, I like the Vance&Hines that is a 2-1-2, and the Samson 2-2 (I think), are there any custom exhaust makers who make chrome exhaust that wont turn colors?

I apologize for asking so many questions, I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row.

Thanks for all the feedback on these questions.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
1. call rc or contact reza at cycle image they can answer all questions about the wide tire kit
I used cycle image . www.cycleimage.com
2. there are alot of ways to lower the warrior [flip n grind mod ] or order a kit
3. the bars look great with internal wires but it is a real pain in the a!! to do. plus if you have a problem after your done you have to take them all out again! i kept mine on the outside for that reason.
good luck

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
For internally wiring- if you have the patience to do it, it is worth it. But watch out some of the t-bar style bars will rip up your wiring.

Samsons-are loud and look good but will reduce your torque a lil because there a straight pipe, but you can get monster baffles and that will elievate the torque problem. V&H- looks good, and will give ya some hp because of the cross over pipe. There is a couple of memebers that make custom pipes(novice_warrior, and ehacker) But i think they use stainless, contact them about a custom set of pipes. I would go with a shorter pipe just because you will want to show off that nice 260!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys.

I definitely want a shorter pipe to make sure I can show off the 260.

Are there specific bars to use, or are you able to run the wires internally in most bars?

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I know you will get tired of hearing this but there is a lot ( LOT) of info on this forum about all of these. Just do some searching with the serch function. The reading will do you good and help you decide what you might want to do. Have fun!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I've seen the CP 1.5 bars and they look great. As far as your mod list goes, it all depends on how much money you have to spend (a lot I hope) and what you are looking for in the end.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Allsmiles

I've seen the CP 1.5 bars and they look great. As far as your mod list goes, it all depends on how much money you have to spend (a lot I hope) and what you are looking for in the end.

Yup I always get loads of comments on my C-P 1.5 Punisher Bars. Got 'em from Phats. Make sure and enter the rswarrior code for a 5% discount.
http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CPH-1115
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1908

1 - 10 of 10 Posts