RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have a power commander PC3 ,, V&H exhaust , dual filters 90 degress restriction ( dont forget to mentation what you have there , it does mather if they are short or long) , churchkey v-bak , ASI block ,dyna coils .. yours are similar setup ... correct ? Have you had it on a dyno so you can see what it does in hp and tourque ? Sorry noticed that you dont have the churkey v-bak
I actually do have the Churchkey VBAK installed now. :)
But after snow blowing the 6" of snow off the driveway last night I woke up to a nice inch of slush with a layer of ice on top... yeah! So I won't be taking her out any time soon. :(
So I'm starting to work on the new handlebars, and then clean up the rear mud-flap a bit.:)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ok ,, but it seems to me that you should be able to use my map that i have on my bike. Have you been on a dyno with the bike ? it really helps to see what is good and not . Not just guessing and go on a feeling that it seems faster. My advice go with bike and do a dyno to see what it gives :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
new member, need help with pc3 usb map please !

hello from Michigan, I am new to this forum and still got to learn how to use it so sorry for any mistakes, i need a map for my warrior i did install couple things on her so now i need a map...HELP!

2004 yamaha warrior 1700cc
Vince & hines big shots stagered full exhaust
Churchkey's V-back
power commander 3usb - pc3 usb

thank you! :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
hello from Michigan, I am new to this forum and still got to learn how to use it so sorry for any mistakes, i need a map for my warrior i did install couple things on her so now i need a map...HELP!

Churchkey's V-back

You will find a bunch of maps here: https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/blogs/robriguez/94-power-commander-maps.html

I just loaded the burrito map and have been very happy (VBAK, AIS delete, Cobra Swept exhaust). Looks like the badger map might be of interest to you (but I wouldn't diss the burrito till you tried it!)

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Dirtie has got you pointed in the right direction.

Churchkey's V-back

21 - 29 of 29 Posts