RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all i dont have a garage i have to do street parking here in southern california so i am not able to plug in a battery tender to keep my battery up to snuff but i m having the issue of my clock and trip meters reseting when i restart my bike if i take it on a short ride or its just having one of those days i know i will probly have to buy a new battery but is there anything i can use to keep the charge up with it outside and no outlets to plug it into.? i o have a big bore kit and some other mods so it does take extra juice to crank it is there maybe a hi capasity batt that would fit in the bike? ok thanks for any help recieved.

·
Registered
800 Posts
You really need a new battery. Not sure if you still have a stocker but the bike is telling you its time to change. A tender won't buy you that much life. At least it didn't for me. I highly recommend the SVR14 battery. Pretty sure its the replacement battery of choice.

If you do a search on Batteries, you'll find a ton of info on this topic with you exact symptoms.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts