RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, well went out to fire up my o4 Warrior and not at all surprised to find battery is toast (original). I am pretty sure the svr14 is the way to go from reading the forums here. Does anyone know the best place to buy and cheapest is good also, any help appreciated and thanks, Loadstarworrier

·
Registered
800 Posts
I googled the SVR14 andshopped for the best price. Its been a couple year now so I don't recall where I got the battery without my reciept book handy.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
loadstarworrier said:
Hi all, well went out to fire up my o4 Warrior and not at all surprised to find battery is toast (original). I am pretty sure the svr14 is the way to go from reading the forums here. Does anyone know the best place to buy and cheapest is good also, any help appreciated and thanks, Loadstarworrier

We all seem to be keen on the svr14 now so as your's is 2004 battery box, would you [be so kind] and let us know how it fitted, and what if any mucking about you had to do to fit it - cheers tom...... we'd also be interested in the measures of your battery box for the record if you have time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts