RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to all this and have no idea if I'm asking in the rite place but I have a 2006 warrior and I want to put a Batwing fairing on it I can make the small modifications if I need to but where do I buy one that is close everywhere I read talks about some guy called btk but idk what that even means will anyone help me

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
You can look for the Memphis Batwing Fairing, and fab ur own brackets or buy some...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
You can look for the Memphis Batwing Fairing, and fab ur own brackets or buy some...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
I am new to all this and have no idea if I'm asking in the rite place but I have a 2006 warrior and I want to put a Batwing fairing on it I can make the small modifications if I need to but where do I buy one that is close everywhere I read talks about some guy called btk but idk what that even means will anyone help me

Look at Vector Batwing Farings, I just bought one for my Straitoliner good quality and they have them for about 5 or 6 different Yamaha's but if you call them they could probably help you out with brackets for the Warrior.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look at Vector Batwing Farings, I just bought one for my Straitoliner good quality and they have them for about 5 or 6 different Yamaha's but if you call them they could probably help you out with brackets for the Warrior.
Ok thank you I will give them a call and I see in the past there are a few people on here that have very nice batwings on there but they never give part numbers or pictures of the brackets they made when I do find one I will post all the info just in case someone else wants to do it

·
Site Vendor
34 Posts
Ok thank you I will give them a call and I see in the past there are a few people on here that have very nice batwings on there but they never give part numbers or pictures of the brackets they made when I do find one I will post all the info just in case someone else wants to do it
We are open for business. Here you go:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts