RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put one on there bike? If so what company/ where did you get it from? Also if it had a radio and speakers how was the power ran? Last but not least how did you mount it?
I'm trying to make mine into a bagger if I can.
Thank you for the info ahead of time.

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
A friend of mine bought a harley batwing fairing with 4 speakers. He used the Memphis Shades big shot windshield hardware to mount it, have to do some mods to make it work though. As far as the radio, i don't know how he did the wiring, i just helped him fab stuff and mount the fairing along with the hard bags.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A friend of mine bought a harley batwing fairing with 4 speakers. He used the Memphis Shades big shot windshield hardware to mount it, have to do some mods to make it work though. As far as the radio, i don't know how he did the wiring, i just helped him fab stuff and mount the fairing along with the hard bags.
Do you know if he was able to get to his key still or did he have to relocate?

·
Registered
14 Posts
This came on my bike and mounted to the handle bars. It was decent, but too big for my liking. I replaced it with a Victory fly screen, which moved just enough air that it was pleasant to ride at interstate speeds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts