RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
I believe it's a dragonfly batwing.
I thought Caliwarrior's swingarm was different...

God Bless,
Doc S
Are you thinking of his 300 solid wheel warrior? I thought his bagger had a normal swingarm.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Memphis Batwing Fitment

Here is what I did, Memphis Batwing, and Hardstreet Slimbags. View attachment 18340 View attachment 18341 View attachment 18342 ah yes the inevitable flat spot.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Hi, Sorry to bother you but I like what you have done with your batwing fairing and that's exactly what I am trying to do with mine but every company that sells the batwing says it doesn't fit the warrior model. I think we have the exact same bike, mine is the 2005 Midnight Warrior 1700. I was wondering if I could bother you to tell me how you got it to fit? Was there a lot of modification involved? What mounting kit did you use? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to get a bat wing fairing, however Ive heard some terrible things about Tsukayu. I Definitely like the look of it better than the Memphis shades, but i hear the shipping is awful, and you get charged a $100 international transaction fee... Has anyone ordered from this company, and could you provide some incite as to the shipping times and customer service.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I love my Corbin bags. I got a heII of a deal @ $1k, which included a Stingray saddle, the turn signals & the license plate mount, which I needed to mount the bags. I got them all off an "Event" display, from Mike Corbin himself!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am the proud new owner of a 2007 Warrior in Dark Grey. I too am looking for a Batwing Fairing, but can't find a listing for one. What model are all you guys ordering fairings for and what are you using for mounts? Also, has anyone had one painted to match and how did it turn out? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I am the proud new owner of a 2007 Warrior in Dark Grey. I too am looking for a Batwing Fairing, but can't find a listing for one. What model are all you guys ordering fairings for and what are you using for mounts? Also, has anyone had one painted to match and how did it turn out? Thanks in advance.
Check out BTK572, he makes them and is a very talented guy when it comes to Fabrication work. You will not be disappointed if you buy from him.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check out BTK572, he makes them and is a very talented guy when it comes to Fabrication work. You will not be disappointed if you buy from him.
Thanks, I have sent him a PM and am just waiting for a response. I'm hoping he can get me one.

·
Registered
845 Posts
No problem Diggs. I will be sending him my rear caliper bracket this week so I can get that modded to hide the rear caliper.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts