RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we have all these different groups having meeting now and then you know Ducati in SR barf couple times a week in different locations so im wondering if maybe we should get some nice bay area get together somewhere local what you guys think?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup yup im open for any ideas and it would benice to meet some local RS riders maybe go for some coast rides nothing big and planned just some little afterwork ride

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so 66 people check this post and no replays what is goin on people seems like this community is hmm lame? come on people

·
Registered
633 Posts
polishadam said:
ok so 66 people check this post and no replays what is goin on people seems like this community is hmm lame? come on people

Maybe, just maybe, there isn't any active members in the Bay Area. Just a thought though.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im in San Ramon and would be up for a meet/ subsequent ride thru some twisties.

But.......my bike is in SoCal for another few weeks. I work down there and live up here. The bike lives with a friend while im tele commuting from up here.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I didn't see this thread when you first posted
Theres a lots of riders in the bay area, maybe not so many active, anymore. Have a look here.... http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/53954/1120358.aspx#1120358 and post up. Most of us are subscribed to that page and you might gather more hits on that one.

I used to hail from Livermore, moved out to Gold Country in 08, so I don't like to go much west of 99. All the good roads are over this way.
Stir up a ride though... I'll prolly show up.

Head out this way some time... First one is on me at the HawgDawgs!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Im down!

There is a Starbucks here in Alameda that is fun to park at with a motorcycle. I sip on a carmel coffe and watch everyone stare at my Warrior. I also know a place in Monterey CA that is really fun to park at and drink beer(s). Its called Carbones and the owner and I are good friends.

As far as bars in the SanFran bay area I really dont know of any bar in Alameda that you can park at and see your bike from the "smoking pit". THere is a really cool place in Oakland called "God speed customs" If you havent checked that place out yet its really cool. Itsa shop with a bar, resturaunt, tattoo shop, pretty girls everywhere.

Aside from "bars" Im also interested in riding and exploring the San Fran bay area.

Im DOWN!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok guys so when we gonna meet up and maybe go for a nice ride or just go to santana row in SJ and get some coffee?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts