RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'm still in Alameda also been busy working 2 jobs haven't had much time to do anything with my bike have lots of projects ready to go no time to work on them.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm still here in San Bruno. Hardly riding myself either. Just not a lot of free time in general, and also don't really have anybody to ride with anymore. I also need to replace my front tire... been procrastinating on that big time!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bay Area rider

I live in Hollister and work in Santa Clara I've seen several warriors commuting on 101

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seems like a bunch of us fell off the map. I'm still debating on stripping my warrior's mods back to stock, and selling everything off, or selling it as is plus boxes of stock parts.

My toys are old, and I want new ones. :|

·
Registered
629 Posts
Still in Santa Cruz. Ride nearly everyday, to work 'n back. No long trips since July '15. 135k miles on my clock, and my tranny has a bearing noise. Bummed about that. I'll probably have to take it somewhere to get that handled. I'm not going to pull my motor at 73. I'll let some young guy do that.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Hey all you Bay area Warriors! who can meet up with me on 8/18 8/19? I'll be in Middletown, not really sure if that's close to you guys...

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
That's not close to anywhere! What takes you over there?
It's not? Google maps shows it north of San Francisco up by Sacremento somewhere but I don't know, I'm completely unfamiliar with northern Cali! I'm riding up to get a Motley Crue fix! A kickass all girl Motley Crue tribute band is playing on the 19'th.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I'm riding up on Friday and the band plays Saturday evening so I'll have all day Saturday to ride somewhere and meet up...

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Ok new plan, it seems that Middletown is around 100 or so miles from San Francisco, I have only been to San Francisco once when I was like 8 years old so since I'm riding right past it I might as well spend a day there and check out the city. I'm gunna be rocking in SF on Sunday August 20'th after I see my girls Sat night and leave for home on Monday....

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts